Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lets Paint!!!!!!!!

We're going to talk about *FINGERNAILS*! Some people don't have their fingernails painted - and you don't need them painted, but it is in the style. Blue polish is my favorite. Some people have fake fingernails, but in my opinion, that's not the best idea. 1) It wastes money, and 2) Some of them aren't in style. I think REAL fingernails are in.

Next, toenails. If you are wearing flip flops I have some advice: have blue toenails with stickers or decorate them. That is all I have to say, today at least.

FOREVER FASHIONABLE,  KATELYN

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Love those blue-pearlized toenails. My daughter, Sarah. will love it! We're going to get some polish like that tomorrow. You ROCK!.

    Samantha (a writer from voiceBoks)

    ReplyDelete